Dental Surgeons in Dental Specialties of Oman Medical Complex focus on the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of diseases and irregularities involving the teeth, gums and other tissues of the mouth.
Routine dental procedures includes extractions, partial and full denture prosthesis, crown & bridge (fixed prosthesis), cast partial removable dentures, root canal therapy. This also includes all types of restorative fillings, oral prophylaxis and gum treatment.
Services offered :
- Dental Implants – Single tooth, multiple teeth.
- Orthodontic correction of maligned teeth.
- Crown and bridge restorations – Metal free ceramics.
- Root canal treatments – Single sitting.
- Gum Management clinic.
- Preventive dental clinic.
- Dental care for diabetic patients.
The Dental Clinic, conveniently located at our Ibri yanqual road , offers dental examinations and cleaning to all ages .
The IBRI DENTAL CLINIC features current and emerging techniques in dentistry in a setting that combines the look and feel of the finest private dental practices in Al Dhahira region.
- Cleaning of teeth including scaling and polishing
- Desensitization treatment
- Radiographic services
- Fluoride treatments
- Space maintainers
- Oral hygiene instruction
- Pit and fissure sealants
- Professional whitening
- Root canal treatment
- Mild orthodontic corrections
- Removable and fixed partial dentures
The state of the art, ceramic and acrylic lab is a full service dental laboratory providing high quality range of services, including ceramics/crown & bridge, removable full and partial dentures, combination fixed with removable rehabilitation, fixed and removable implant prosthetics, snoring/sleep appliances, and bruxism/occlusal splints.
DEPARTMENT OF DENTISTRY